Hillcrest is fortunate to have three parks: Allsopp, Knoop, and Prospect. War Memorial and Murray Parks are also nearby. Our parks offer everything from biking and hiking trails to picnic and play areas. Allsopp Park includes tennis courts and a ball field. HRA works with the City of Little Rock to protect and improve these important resources. Contact Parks Committee Chair Michael Keddie with questions, comments, or ideas concerning parks in Hillcrest.
ALSOPP PARK CLEANUP
Saturday, March 12, 8 a.m. – 12 noon
• Meet at the playground
• Sponsored by The Keep Little Rock Beautiful Commission with assistance from LR Parks and Hillcrest Residents Association
• Everyone is welcome!
• Bring gloves, loppers, power tools. Trash bags, long-handled grippers, bottled
• Water will be provided.
• Pick up trash and remove invasive plants
• Rain Date: None, it will be perfect weather
• For more information, call Don Evans 412 7247
Saturday, March 5, 9 a.m. – 12 noon
•Ozark Point entrance, Plaza, Overlook
•North side trail, entering from Hill Road
Sponsored by Hillcrest Residents Association,
with assistance from LR Parks, Keep Little
Rock Beautiful Commission and Ozark
Point Water Treatment Plant.
Everyone is welcome! Help enhance the
Park we all love and enjoy.
SUPPLIES: Bring gloves, loppers, power tools.
Trash bags, long-handled grippers, bottled
water will be provided.
Pick up trash and remove invasive plants
Rain Date: Saturday, March 26
For more information, call Carolyn Newbern 663-1222.
1-2 of 2